Setting up a Residential Proxies account
- Setting up a Residential Proxies account
- Can I integrate Residential Proxies with 3rd party softwares such as proxy management tools for browsers?
Can I integrate Residential Proxies with 3rd party softwares such as proxy management tools for browsers?
Yes, you can integrate Oxylabs Residential Proxies with 3rd party software. We have guides on how to integrate our residential proxies with:
- Ghost Browser
- Helium Scraper
You can also integrate your proxies directly into Chrome:
- Open your Chrome browser, and click on the menu button.
- Then select Settings.Scroll down till you find Advanced. Click on it for more option.
- Continue to scroll down until you find the Open proxy setting button, then click on it.
For more information on setting up our proxies directly into Chrome, we suggest you check this blog.
If any further questions arise, please get in touch with our 24/7 live support team.